As a man is, so he sees...~Wm. Blake

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bill O'Reilly is Going to Hell

The sight of Bill O'Reilly gassing on about the "war" on Christmas makes me want to kill myself. The intense blast of self-centered, self-righteous, condescending, mean-spirited, nasty, PETTY energy all this whining sends out is not good for my psyche or spiritual health. And it makes the "Christians" that buy into it look really shitty and hypocritical as usual. I'll also add exclusionary, divisive and paranoid (did I mention petty?).

Oh yeah, the word "war" is ridiculously exaggerated - and highly inflammatory. Just feeling the need to point this out makes me feel like I live in an alternate universe (I guess that's good).

Don't Christians like Bill O'Reilly have better things to do with their precious air time and soapbox than browbeat us with this shit? Like, I don't know, talk about helping earthquake victims in Pakistan or people starving in Sudan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home